Take the week head on with our Rejuvenate Head Massage! This is a wonderful way to relax and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. This 50 minute massage focuses on the face, head, neck, shoulders, and upper back, which are important energy centres within the body. Book Online or by phone (705) 293-2492. Cost: $87
Based on a traditional Indian Head Massage, the Rejuvenate Head Massage is especially good for relieving stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches. This is a deeply calming and relaxing experience that will leave you feeling energized and revitalized.
Need more reasons to try it?
- Increases blood flow to the head, neck and shoulders enhancing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients via the arterial circulation and the removal of waste via the venous return
- Slows down heart rate, helps reduce blood pressure
- Slows down and deepens breathing
- Increases lymphatic flow in the head, neck and shoulders
- Relaxes the muscles and nerve fibres of the head, neck and shoulders
- Reduces spasms, restrictions, and adhesions in the muscle fibres
- Encourages the release of stagnant energy and restores the energy flow to the body
- Encourages cell regeneration, healthy hair growth, improving the condition of the skin and scalp
- Relaxes and soothes tense eye muscles relieving tired eyes and eye strain, giving sinus clearance
- Relieves Muscular tension and fatigue, increases flexibility, improves joint mobility posture, reducing stress placed on bones and joints
- Reduces stress and anxiety, encouraging to rest and relax
- Elevates mood, helps with emotional stress and repressed feelings
- Helps relieve mental fatigue, promoting clearer thinking and better concentration, and, creating a feeling of balance and calm
Who Can Benefit From a Head Massage?
Head Massage is recommended for people needing help with the above needs, e.g. from muscle tension, mental and physical strain, headaches, eye strain, sinusitis congestion, insomnia and for stimulation of the blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. Most just come along to pamper themselves, enjoy the relaxation and experience the benefits above.
You will feel amazing after the massage, but you likely won’t look amazing on the outside. As oils are used in this massage, your hair will be very oily following this 50 minute treatment. Plan to shower at the spa, or bring a hat if you plan to make a quick exit! You hair will be amazing the next day following this deep conditioning treatment!